Friday, July 31, 2009

to all the blogs i've loved before

Well, SHE started it. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for her. If you must blame somebody, blame her. She's tough. She can take it. She's also rather smart, witty, talented and good-looking.

Is anybody else getting queasy? Cuz I'm not sure I can go on like this.

Yeah, she blogs. She's amazing. Check it out. You'll hang on every word. You won't be able to put it down.

Then her Latin lover husband starts up. Oh now, he's really something. Very funny when he's not being gross. ( He's such a man. 8-| ) And he makes some good points too. The man's got skillz. And his testimony will knock your socks off.

More recently, I've come across Sasha. Oh, Sasha, how can I ever measure up to her? I'm all disheveled and disorganized, and she's so NOT. I stand back in awe and laugh a little in spite of myself. Laugh a lot actually.

Oh, that reminds me. Now it is time for a totally solicited on Sasha's part but purely shameless on my part deviation from my current line of thought. Sasha is giving away a suhweet necklace with a velvety ribbon that I am just dying to rub through my fingers. (I wonder if it is as soft as a calf nut sac?)

And speaking of calf nuts, you gotta meet Ree. She's the Pioneer Woman. Annie, get yer gun and grab a cappuccino. If there was ever one who would inspire me to write the Great American Novel, it is Ree. As if it wasn't hard enough to live up to her, she's a redhead to boot. As if!

And an honorable mention shout-out (I miss you, Sarah.) goes to a "guy named Jon." He's fun-loving, and he introduced me to woot. (sniff, sniff - A moment, please.) Ahem. Geeks, unite!

Well, there you have it. They are why I am here, doing this. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here. So don't blame me. The bloggers made me do it.

link: flip wilson, willie nelson & julio iglesias