Thursday, July 30, 2009

why am i here

I need this place. I gotta vent. I gotta write. I gotta purge.

And here you are lookin' at me wondering what I have to say to the world. Tell me, and we'll both know, baby. I got no idea. I just know it's gotta get out, and this is as good a place as any.

But, hark! I'm a homeschooling mama. A domestic goddess of magnanimous proportion. I don't have time for this. What am I? Crazy? Don't answer that.

I can't promise much. Only that I'll bare my soul. Believe me, I'm doing this for me. If you come along and enjoy the ride, all the better. But I just gotta broadcast whether anybody shows up to listen or not. Call it my sanity.

I had precious little inspiration to blog until My Beloved told me he'd get a kick out of reading the inner workings of my deviant, little mind. And, darlin', I live to make him happy. I mean, c'mon, ladies, if a guy this sexy sweetly said you should do something outrageously fun that you find secretly scintillating cuz he'd get a cheap thrill out of it, could you turn him down? No, me neither.

We're still talking about a blog, right? Yeah, I thought so.

Hang on to your hat. I have no idea where we're going, but I'm mighty glad to be behind the wheel.